Director of Finance & Business Services
Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Processing Fees: eCheck - $.35 | Master Card, Discover, and Visa - $2.50
Benefits of Infinite Campus Online Payments:
- No additional accounts/logins: use your already existing Campus Parent Portal account to make payments. This is in addition to all the great features you already have access to through the Portal.
- All-in-one checkouts: add food service deposits, school fees, optional items, and activity registrations to your cart. Payments can be made for one student or the entire household under a single checkout.
- eCheck option: want the convenience of online payments but don’t want to pay the $2.50 credit card fee? Paying online via eCheck, which is a direct debit from your checking or savings account, offers the same benefits but with only a $0.35 processing fee per checkout.
- Recurring Payments: set up recurring payments to keep your student’s food service account supplied. Payments can be scheduled based on a low balance threshold or on a weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly basis.
- Payment History: see your past online payments and generate receipts. (Receipts can also be emailed to you at the time of purchase.) You can also see your entire payment history: whether made online or via cash or check at the school.
Recurring Payments: If you had previously used the “Auto-Replenish” feature in RevTrak to automate your student’s food service balance, you will need to set up “Recurring Payments” in Campus. Prior settings did not transfer. (As a reminder, school meals are no longer free at the start of the 2022-2023 school year.)