Online Registration | Enrollment Form
Superintendent's Executive Assistant
(563) 359-3681, ext. 3001
Students New to the District
In order to facilitate enrolling your child in the Bettendorf Community School District, please bring the following items to the school. See which elementary school your student would attend.
- Proof of Birth – Child’s birth certificate or other legal document with his/her date of birth, such as a passport or baptismal certificate. Proof of Birth acceptable documentation:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Hospital certificate
- Notarized copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Child’s valid passport/visa
- Physician certificate
- Original baptismal certificate indicating the child’s date of birth
- Prior school records indicating the date of birth
- Proof of Residency – May include a utility bill, signed lease agreement, or an approved offer to purchase or build a home in the district. Families who reside with another family within the district may provide proof of residency by securing a notarized statement from the owner/renter of the residence stating the living arrangement. You can obtain your notary at your student's school or the Bettendorf Community School District Administration Center.
- Immunization Record – Proof of up-to-date immunizations from doctor or former school district.
- Name, Address, and Phone Number of Previous School District. Parents/guardians will be asked to sign a release for records which the Bettendorf Community School District will fax to the student’s previous district.
The buildings will complete the enrollment process by giving the family an enrollment link to complete.