Guest Staff Information
Administrative Assistant/AESOP Coordinator
(563) 359-3681 ext. 3022
Bettendorf Community School District welcomes applications from individuals interested in serving as Guest Staff.
Click here to link to complete an application:
- Select the Broken Down by District link and choose Bettendorf Community School District.
- Choose the Substitute link and click the APPLY button for the position(s) in which you are interested.
- Once you complete your application, don't forget to "submit" your information.
Once your application is reviewed, you will be asked to pick up an employment packet from the Human Resources Office, at the Bettendorf Community School District Administration Center, 3311 18th Street, Bettendorf.
You should complete all necessary items and return to the Human Resources Office.
Teacher applicants should be aware information needed for employment includes:
- Copy of current Iowa teaching license
- Official college/university transcripts
- Proof of training for Right-to-Know: Hazardous Chemicals, Blood-borne Pathogens, Mandatory Reporter (Child Abuse), Bully Prevention, and Ethics for Iowa Educators.
When employment paper work and processing is completed you will be notified and your name will be added to our Guest Staff roster.