Applications are required to be submitted between July 10 - August 3 to the Bettendorf Community School District Administration Center, 3311 18th St., Bettendorf.
Three positions in the seven-member Bettendorf Board of Education are up for election this September.
Bettendorf Board of Education Directors completing their current 4-year terms in September: Betsy Justis (11 years of service), Scott Tinsman (11 years of service), Pepper Trahan (8 years of service).
2017 Election Dates
|Tuesday, July 10||First day to file nomination papers with the board secretary.|
|Thursday, Aug. 3||Last day to file nomination papers. Deadline is 5 p.m.|
|Friday, Aug. 4||Nominations Delivered to Auditor's Office|
|Tuesday, Aug. 8||Last day candidates may withdraw. |
Last day written objections to nomination papers or eligibility of candidates may be filed.
|Tuesday, Sept. 12||Election Day|
- B11 - Bettendorf City Hall - 1609 State St.
- B12 - Mississippi Bend A.E.A - 729 21st St.
- B21 - Cross Point Church - 1330 Spruce Hills Dr.
- B22 - Hope Baptist Church - 1642 Tangle Foot Ln.
- B23 - Bettendorf Public Library - 2950 Learning Campus Dr.
- B32 - Bettendorf Public Library - 2950 Learning Campus Dr.
- B42 - St John Vianney Church - 4097 18th St.